Your call to Men’s Advice Line is confidential unless:
- A caller has requested or consented on information being passed on;
- Helpline Advisors are concerned that there is a risk to the welfare or safety of a child or vulnerable adult;
- We have information about acts of terrorism or bomb warnings;
- Helpline Advisors are threatened or verbally attacked by callers;
- A caller interferes with the delivery of our service.
We do not use technology to identify callers or call recording equipment. Calls are monitored occasionally for quality or training purpose.
For more information, please download the full Respect Helplines Confidentiality Policy-May 2018.
Respect is committed to providing non-discriminatory services. We take all complaints seriously and ensure that they are promptly investigated at an appropriate level. We’re committed, whenever possible, to take action to reduce the likelihood of similar problems reoccurring.
For more information, please download our full Complaints policy
Your privacy is very important to us. At Respect we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law, develop our services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.